Annons:
Tagipad-apps
Read 1738 times
Niklas
2019-12-20 10:53

CyberGhost VPN 77 % off

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

If you are looking for a VPN for your iPad, iPhone and/or computer, check out CyberGhost. I have been using them for more than a year and find that it is the VPN that best matches my requirements. It’s far from perfect, but none of the other ones I have used are as good.

» CyberGhost VPN is now just 33/year!

Maybe you aren’t sure what to look for in a VPN? Take a look at my VPN guide:

» How to pick a good VPN

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
Evelina
2019-12-20 11:07

I tried getting a few different VPN services and they never seemed to work. I'm not sure what I was doing wrong. I gave up Laughing out loud

Niklas
2019-12-20 11:15

Oh, thats strange. They should be very easy to set up. Especially on i-devices. Install and open the app, log in, let it set up the VPN settings. Then connect to the best server. I think the easiest to set up was Tunnelbear, if I remember correctly. Not that CyberGhost was difficult.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2019-12-20 11:18

I will have to give it a try again when I feel like I might need it. I would mainly use it to watch American tv series that aren't available here.

Niklas
2019-12-20 11:31

Then Tunnelbear isn't for you. They can’t handle streaming services like Netflix. Very few do, but CyberGhost is one of them. Occasionally even they are caught by Netflix, but they usually get back up moments later.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons: