Annons:
Tagother-ipad-related
Read 1512 times
Niklas
2019-09-10 16:05

Have you applied for Apple Card?

If you are a US citizen or lawful resident, and at least 18 years old, you can apply for an Apple Card. Have you done that?

» Apple Card - Apple

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
Evelina
2019-09-10 16:58

Is the apple card different from the barclay card? 

When I purchased my airbook many years ago, I bought it with the credit card they offered since they had a good deal with it for students. I ended up paying it off very quickly and never used the credit card again since I no longer have an American bank account, which you need to pay American credit cards.

Niklas
2019-09-10 18:25

I know nothing about the Barclay card. The Apple Card has no fees, no interest rates if you pay on time, you get cash-back day-by-day on all purchases, security is high with Face ID and Touch ID, there is an app that shows your spending in an intuitive way, it has no card number, you can generate one-time security codes. A stolen Apple card can't be used for buying by anyone else. Does that sound like a Barclay card?

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2019-09-10 21:00
Niklas
2019-09-11 10:54

It sounds better than the cards I currently have. The Klarna card is the one that comes closest. If you haven’t looked at it and need a bank card, check it out. It is compatible with Apple Pay too.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons: