Annons:
Tagother-apple-devices
Read 1280 times
jordan
2019-09-09 21:19

Apple's Special event - What to look out for

Tomorrow evening Apple will be holding a special press conference live from their very own Steve Jobs Theater in California!

Although nothing has been confirmed officially yet, it will be then that we shall get a first glimpse at the next generation of iPhones, starting with a baseline '11' model, an iPhone 11 Pro, and possibly an iPhone 11 Max.

As well as this, it is expected that Apple will announce the next watch in their series, with rumors also suggesting that a new 16 inch version of the Macbook will be presented.

Personally, I am looking forward to the phone reveal as always, even though I probably won't be getting one until at least a year after it launches! As I have the iPad Pro 2 and a laptop, I don't think a new Macbook is something that will excite me too much.

What are your hopes for the conference?

Annons:
Niklas
2019-09-10 15:49

I expect there to be new iPads. Hopefully, something that is just a general improvement, not revolutionary, so I can hold on to the one I have. 🙂 I have used iPadOS 13 for a couple of months now, but I still look forward to the release as that will set off app updates and other interesting things. I haven't used iOS 13 yet. That will be fun.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

jordan
2019-09-10 21:38

#1 That's a good point! I have been using iPadOS 13 since the first beta (somewhat keeping up with the updates) but forgot that the apps still hadn't been updated properly yet. I've noticed some issues with certain apps so it will be good to see them fixed!

Hopefully when it launches it doesn't make my current phone slow down. It's the original X from 2 years ago so surely it will be able to cope.

Niklas
2019-09-11 11:27

I too have the iPhone X and still think it works very well. I don't expect it will be any worse with iOS 13. Possibly even faster as apps will get smaller.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

jordan
2019-09-11 16:44

Here's hoping for that then!

Scroll to top
Annons: