Annons:
Tagipad-for-work
Read 2164 times
Niklas
2019-03-19 12:21

A new iPad Air 2019 released

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Yesterday Apple launched a new edition of iPad Air. It isn't as powerful as current iPad Pro models, but its no slacker either. You get an excellent 10.5-inch display, a fast processor, Apple Pencil (generation 1) Support, and decent cameras.

The price starts at 499 USD, which gives you 64-gigabyte storage and no cellular connectivity (only Wi-Fi). In my opinion that is good value for money. If, however, you need 264-gigabyte storage and mobile connectivity, the price goes up to 779 USD. iPad Air is the new middle model both with regards to hardware and cost.

» iPad Air - Apple

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
Niklas
2019-03-19 12:26

iPad mini also received an update. I wasn’t too impressed by that, though.

» All-new iPad Air and iPad mini deliver dramatic power and capability - Apple

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

jordan
2019-03-21 23:56

I never really understood the hype with having cellulite on an iPad personally, seeing as you can always hotspot off of your mobile phone if you're out and about. That way you can save a lot of money.

Niklas
2019-03-22 12:32

If you use the iPad a lot in places where you have no Wi-Fi, it can get a little tedious using the phone as a hotspot since it doesn’t connect automatically. I have had a couple of cellular iPads but don’t have one now. I agree about the money-saving aspect. 🙂

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

jordan
2019-03-25 23:38

#3 My mother actually has a cellular iPad at the moment, and I remind her that the hotspot option exists, however whenever she uses it she argues that the 4G in them places is actually faster, and she gets the bonus of not needing to connect to anything. Maybe there is some use for it after all!

Niklas
2019-03-26 12:42

Public Wi-Fi quality varies a lot. Some have super-fast connections while others feel like GSM speeds. Often you can pay for an extra SIM card for your regular phone subscription and use it in the iPad. If you have decent traffic quotas that can be a cheap way to have direct internet connectivity in your iPad.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

jordan
2019-03-29 18:02

#5 I did not know you could do that! I always thought of what a waste it would be to have two independent deals at the same time - which that would be a lot better.

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons: