Annons:
Tagipad-accessories
Read 3018 times
jordan
2018-12-13 00:26

Anyone used this iPad stand before?

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

So now I have my new iPad, I get to do the exciting part and shop for the accessories I need!

Has anyone used one of these before? I saw it on an Instagram story and thought it looked pretty neat. Any ideas? I think it would be good to browse with while in bed or something!

Annons:
Niklas
2018-12-13 10:49

I haven’t used that one. It looks convenient if the quality is okay.

I sometimes use a Gorillapod with an iPad holder on. It’s easy to adjust for many different uses. In the lap, on a table, on the chest or stomach, as a photography stand, on the back of a car seat, and so on.

» Joby GorillaPod SLR-Zoom Tripod

» Extendable Phone iPad Tripod

Other times I use the DraftTable by ElevationLab. It is very sturdy but mostly made for having on a table or in your lap. I do use it in bed occasionally. Either on my stomach or on the bed table. It is heavier (almost a kilo), which may be both good and bad, depending on the use. It’s extremely stable even if you tap hard on the iPad display.

» DraftTable - Professional iPad Pro Stand

I have used several other stands and holders too, but these are the ones I have kept. One that I would like to try some time is the Coil iPad stand by Thought Out Company. It’s an idea I like in theory, but it all depends on the execution. There are considerably cheaper alternatives. There may be good ones among those.

» iPad Flexible Stand | Stabile Coil PRO

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

jordan
2018-12-17 21:37

Ah fair enough! The Gorilla pad looks particularly useful, if a little expensive though. I ended up buying the clamp, and considering how small my bedroom is, it works a treat. All I have to do is swing it around and I can access it from anywhere in the room!

Niklas
2018-12-18 11:25

Great! 🙂

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons: