Annons:
Tagipad-for-work
Read 1715 times
Niklas
2018-11-19 10:46

Automatically watermark photos with iPad or iPhone

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

If you work a lot with images, chances are you sometimes want to watermark them with your name. For instance if you share them on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. I have made a Shortcut (formerly Workflows app) for iOS that automates watermarking.

When the Shortcut is run, all you have to do is pick one or more images and write the text you want the watermark to contain. It then puts the watermark in the bottom right corner of every photo and saves them to the All Photos album on your device. The shortcut adjusts the watermark size to be 1/5 of the width of each image, so it doesn’t get too small or large. The design of the watermark has been optimized to work on many types of backgrounds, both light and dark.

Install the shortcut on your iPad or iPhone by following the link below. Make sure you have installed the free Shortcuts app first. If you haven’t, open the last link below.

» Watermark images shortcut

» ‎Shortcuts on the App Store

The attached photo is an example of what the watermark looks like.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
Leia
2018-11-19 18:58

This is really useful! Thank-you!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

jordan
2018-11-19 23:03

I’ve noticed that a lot of the images I’m seeing online have these types of watermarks on them nowadays. I can’t imagine how annoying it would be for someone to have their image taken without credit given.

Tammie
2018-11-22 03:40

Thank you. I have wondered how to do that for a long time.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Scroll to top
Annons: