Annons:
Tagipad-apps
Read 1827 times
Niklas
2018-11-07 10:44

Timesaver: Templates to send personalized email

I use Spark for email on iPad and iPhone (and macOS). It’s a clean-looking email client with many power user features that doesn’t get in my way when I’m not using them.

Readdle (the developer behind Spark) just released a new update in which they introduce templates. Templates are for all those emails you send with the same type of contents. Instead of writing or copying them over and over, you create a template with placeholders that are automatically replaced with real data when you send it. If you send a lot of the same reports, email replies, company updates, quotes, and the like, you probably should take a look at templates in Spark.

» ‎Spark Email by Readdle on the App Store

» Email templates | Spark Email App

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
Niklas
2018-11-07 10:47

By the way, Spark is a free app. I have used it for years because it is the best iOS email client I have found. None of the paid ones have suited my needs better.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Tammie
2018-11-07 15:55

Email templates are a great idea.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

jordan
2018-11-08 00:39

This looks like an excellent app! I feel like Microsoft Outlook has been going downhill for ages now, so will have to give this a go.

[Joab]
2018-11-08 15:28

Spark looks interesting to me! How do you deal with the fact that the stock Mail app is still the default mail app in iOS? For example, when selecting a mail URL in Safari, the stock Mail app will launch. When selecting mail functionality in another app, the stock Mail app will launch. Do you have your mail account configured in both the stock Mail app and Spark? Maybe one can disable the notifications from the stock Mail app. And maybe not check for new mail so often, since I assume that double mail apps will generate some redundant data traffic as well.

Niklas
2018-11-08 18:06
Image 1. Click to open in original size.

I haven't even thought of that until now! 😃 I tap and hold on a link in Safari, choose share and pick Spark as the destination. Mail is there as well but I rarely use it for sharing. I have email accounts configured in both apps, but notifications are disabled in Mail since I hardly ever use it. New mail never generate notifications. I don't consider it that urgent. Messages and Telegrams are. If you want to have notifications for all new emails in Spark, you can set it up like that, with or without sound.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

[Joab]
2018-11-08 18:45

Great. I noticed it was possible to delete the stock mail app. I did that. I will see how that turns out.

Annons:
Niklas
2018-11-08 21:42

I hope it works for you.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons: