Annons:
Tagother-ipad-related
Read 1832 times
Niklas
2018-10-18 13:23

Your workplace today (photos)

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

This is where I work today. We have an office lounge membership that lets us pick a working space in one of three different locations in Stockholm every day. They are all entirely different, and within each of them, there are different types of workspaces to choose from. You can sit at a regular desk, in armchairs, in sofas or at bar tables. An office setting like this doesn’t suit everyone. For us it's perfect. We bring everything we need with us in the morning and take it with us when we leave in the afternoon. That means we can work from almost anywhere, as long as there’s wireless internet. What does your workplace look like today?

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
jordan
2018-10-18 13:32
Image 1. Click to open in original size.

I’m currently in one of the group work areas in my university library today, it’s called the Chat Zone 🙂 I like it because they allow you to eat and drink in here haha.

Niklas
2018-10-18 14:03

Don't you find it noisy? Or is chat text chat, not talk chat? Or perhaps you have noise cancelling headphones? Haven’t you put the tape on the laptop in the wrong place? Shouldn’t it cover the webcam? (Cool background image, by the way.)

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

jordan
2018-10-18 14:08

Oh it's like normal chat, it can get a little noisy but you can always zone yourself out with some headphones 🙂

Not going to lie, I didn't even notice the tape, its the protective one that has been left since I bought the laptop Laughing I have since taken it off!

Niklas
2018-10-18 14:13

Ah! :-)

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons: