Annons:
Tagipad-apps
Read 2533 times
Niklas
2018-06-15 15:14

iOS 12 Measure app walkthrough video

In iOS 12 Apple shows off ARkit in a new app called Measure. You can use it to measure things using augmented reality. Watch the video.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
jordan
2018-06-16 22:30

That's so cool! Do you see AR going further in the near future?

Niklas
2018-06-17 15:57
Image 1. Click to open in original size.

#1: I discussed that with one of the kids recently. I think Apple should make a pair of really good AR glasses. Then everyone could paint their homes in their personal favorite colors and put any art they'd like on the walls.

Everything that is just for looking at could be changed in your version of the world. And if there is something in our home that I dislike I could just hide it behind a color or pattern. In winter I could put sun in every window and change the walls to a savannah filled with wildlife or a busy New York street. At night I would like to sleep under a starry sky. In the morning I want to wake up on a beach with a beautiful sunrise. When you move to a new home you wouldn't have to redecorate physically, just change what you see in a few minutes.

You wouldn't need more than one room since you can change it from living room to bedroom to home theater to whatever you want instead. Living small would never be an issue. If you get tired of your spouse you just hide her. :-)

Perhaps not this year, but eventually.

(Photo by Joshua Newton at Unsplash)

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

jordan
2018-06-19 22:36

#2 Hahaha that last comment Laughing out loud Your idea reminded me of the Google Glasses, which obviously did not turn out the way many had hoped. If there is any company that makes this the norm its bound to be Apple.

Leia
2018-06-23 13:19

I personally don’t see the majority of people buying AR glasses, I think an expensive price tag along with people being conscious of ‘fashion and style’ would limit them going far.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

jordan
2018-06-25 22:17

#4 Maybe not for use in public (there was actually outcry at the Google Glasses due to privacy concerns), but I could definitely see them being used in homes or businesses!

Scroll to top
Annons: