Annons:
Tagother-ipad-related
Read 1999 times
jordan
2018-06-08 01:01

Which iPad is for you?

Cnet published an article where their writer investigated the different models of iPad out there on the market, and made recommendations on what would be the best option depending on the type of consumer. Although he mentions that if you need just a basic tablet, the 2017 iPad will do just find, he makes some important points on why you may want to wait, as more may be announced soon.

Furthermore he makes a case for the iPad Pro:

“The 10.5-inch iPad Pro is the best-quality iPad -- if money is no object. I think the 12.9-inch version is too big and expensive. If you're currently considering an iPad Pro from last year's selection, there are still a handful of advantages:

• The Pro's display has colour tone adjustment (True Tone), a wider colour gamut, and an up-to-120Hz display that's smoother scrolling and has benefits for Pencil precision. The display's more seamlessly connected to the glass, too, which helps for fine stylus work. (They're mostly subtle differences).

• Better quad speakers and stereo sound, versus the tinnier entry-level iPad's speakers.

• The A10X processor is faster.

• Battery life tested better by a few hours.

• The cameras are improved (and they shoot 4K video, unlike the entry-level iPad).

• A side Smart Connector allows things like Apple's Smart Keyboard Cover to attach without needing Bluetooth or separate charging.”

Overall he comes to the following conclusion:

• For most people looking for a basic iPad: get the 2018 9.7-inch model.

• Best kid iPad? If iOS compatibility is a must-have, get the 2018 9.7-inch model (or the 2017 model on sale). Otherwise, opt for the Amazon Fire HD 8 Kids Edition (for younger kids) or a Chromebook (for older kids).

• Best iPad at any price? The 10.5 iPad Pro (I prefer Wi-Fi only and 64GB of storage, for the price) -- but keep in mind that it’s newer, better replacement could arrive as soon as June 4.

As someone who doesn’t own an iPad, it helped influence me in what I would buy if I was to get one tomorrow, especially with the price drop in comparison to when they initially launched.

Annons:
Niklas
2018-06-08 06:06

I agree. This year's 9.7-inch base model is very good and if you want the best, choose an iPad Pro. :-)

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2018-06-10 22:59

I have the standard iPad from 2017 (I think) and it does me and my needs just fine! Great for movies and browsing online.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Scroll to top
Annons: