Annons:
Tagipad-for-work
Read 2262 times
jordan
2018-03-12 19:53

What makes Apple products appealing to you?

As of now I do not currently own an iPad, but do have a Microsoft Surface, which I think is really good. What would you say the key advantages of having an iPad Pro say over other tablet/PC options?

Annons:
Niklas
2018-03-12 20:52

I haven't had a tablet of any other brand so I can't compare. I can say what I like about iPad Pro, though. A big part is the apps and the ecosystem that you get with other Apple products. It is almost seamless. Start something on the iPhone on the bus, continue on an iPad or Mac when you arrive at the office. I also like the relatively clutter-free environment that iOS offers. Or the ”limitations”, that Android users probably would call it. :-) One thing I find fascinating about Apple products, compared to Android, is that iOS users make up such a big part online. On Savvitys sister community, iFokus, 65 percent of the visitors use iOS. That's not anywhere near Apples market share.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2018-03-12 21:44

I like apple products because of iMessage, its integrated with your normal texts so no messy apps like whatsapp clogging up my home screen. iMessage/free messaging services are a priority for because my boyfriend has spent the past three years in Ameria studying.  Avoiding big monthly phone bills has been a great plus.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

jordan
2018-03-13 21:58

#1 Interesting! Do you know what the market share is? I would assume it is much closer to 50%.

Niklas
2018-03-14 10:50

I haven’t found any up to date figures but in 2016 iPhone market share in Sweden (ifokus is in Swedish) was 41 percent according to this article: http://www.swedroid.se/sa-har-mycket-storre-ar-ios-android-sverige/ You have to add the iPad market share to that and other tablets to the Android market share so around or slightly below 50 percent sounds reasonable.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

jordan
2018-03-15 22:49

Its quite incredible how two companies dominate in the mobile phone game now. I guess it started around the touch screen era that the other phone companies just couldn't quite keep up.

Niklas
2018-03-16 07:56

I remember how I thought the iPhone was ridiculous when I first heard about it on the news. Then, when I first saw and tried it, I was completely blown away.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
jordan
2018-03-16 22:57

I thought the same around the time of the iPod Touch. I remember thinking "Why do you need a touchscreen music player?" Oh how I was wrong Laughing out loud

Scroll to top
Annons: