These are the changes:
- - -
• iOS 11.2.5 includes support for HomePod and introduces the ability for Siri to read the news (US, UK and Australia only). This update also includes bug fixes and improvements.
• Set up and automatically transfer your Apple ID, Apple Music, Siri and Wi-Fi settings to HomePod.
• Siri can now read the news. Just ask, "Hey Siri, read the news". You can also ask for specific news categories including Sport, Business or Music.
Other improvements and fixes
• Addresses an issue that could cause the Phone app to display incomplete information in the call list
• Fixes an issue that caused Mail notifications from some Exchange accounts to disappear from the Lock screen when unlocking iPhone X with Face ID
• Addresses an issue that could cause Messages conversations to temporarily be listed out of order
• Fixes an issue in CarPlay where Now Playing controls become unresponsive after multiple track changes
• Adds ability for VoiceOver to announce playback destinations and AirPod battery level
For information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website: