iPad accessories

Moko case for iPad Pro 10.5 - surprisingly good

2017-06-17 18:52 #0 by: Niklas

As with most new iPad models, it can be tricky finding a case for it. I just wanted something to protect it since I already have an Apple Magic Keyboard that I'm very pleased with.

I have owned several cases from Moko before and almost always found them to be good so I went to Amazon to look at their cases. They didn't have many. The one I found was so new it wasn't ready for delivery yet. It was called MoKo case for iPad Pro 10.5 Inch. From the images it looked okay and it was only 8 GBP so I ordered one.

They promised to send it within a week, but sent it after just a couple of days. It even arrived before the iPad.

Having used the case with iPad Pro 10.5 for half a week I think it is well worth the money. I would easily pay twice what it cost. The fit is good, it doesn't add much bulk, it seems to protect the iPad well enough on both sides and it looks quite sofisticated. The materials seems sturdy. It will be interesting to see it age. When it comes to viewing angles I couldn't be more satisfied. It has two fixed positions, but thanks to friction it is possible to set it at a lit if different angles. The only angle I miss is one for typing on the keyboard in a slight angle.

If you are in search for a case for iPad Pro 10.5, check out this one.

Best regards, Niklas

Host of How to..., iPad for Work & Mobile Photography

2017-06-23 09:50 #1 by: Niklas

I have noticed that the case does not put the iPad to sleep when I close the cover. That is a problem since it will drain the battery faster unless you set it to sleep manually. I have reported this to Moko. I'll update when they respond.

Best regards, Niklas

Host of How to..., iPad for Work & Mobile Photography

2017-06-23 10:49 #2 by: Niklas

The reply came quickly.

---

Thanks for contacting us and sorry for the experience.

We stand behind our product with a warranty, and we will provide you a free replacement in about 27 days which will not suffer the same issue.

There is no need to ship the case back.

Please feel free to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you.

---

Best regards, Niklas

Host of How to..., iPad for Work & Mobile Photography

2017-06-23 11:59 #3 by: Emo

Impressed. Glad

My website: American version
Min hemsida: Svensk version

2017-06-23 13:26 #4 by: Niklas

It's the second time I contact them about a faulty case and they were just as accomodating the last time. Very serious about customer care.

Best regards, Niklas

Host of How to..., iPad for Work & Mobile Photography

2017-09-05 09:19 #5 by: Niklas

#2: Surprisingly they haven't sent a replacement case yet, despite it being over two months since they said 27 days.

Best regards, Niklas

Host of How to..., iPad for Work & Mobile Photography

2017-09-06 12:37 #6 by: Emo

Not so impressed. Winking

My website: American version
Min hemsida: Svensk version

There is anohter comment in this discussion. It is, however, only visible for logged in members. To read the comment, log in or register to become a member.